Who doesn’t like rankings and stats? Here for you we have CB Insights‘ latest report listing the Fastest $1B+ Exits for US VC-Backed Companies
- Airwatch: is focused in enterprise-grade mobile device, application, and content management. It is also the fastest acquisition post-investment, selling the company to VMware for $1.24B just 364 days after its first funding round.
- Flexus Biosciences: sold to Bristol-Myers Squibb for a total of $1.25B.
- Oculus: Popular virtual reality headset manufacturer , was acquired by Facebook for $2B.
- PopCap: Is a video-game company that develops and publishes popular games such as Plants vs Zombies and Bejewled.
- Jet.com was bought by Walmart for $3.3B a little over a year after the site was officially launched.
- Cruise Automation: is the a leader in the driverless industry, developing autonomous technology. It was acquired by GM for over $1B.
- Lynda.com: is an online learning company that provided video tutorials teaching software, creative and business skills. It was acquired by LinkedIn last year for $1.5B.
- Instagram: One of the biggest social media, photo sharing mobile apps. Was acquired by Facebook for $1.01B.
- WhatApp: Mainstream cross platform instant messaging app was acquired by Facebook with an astonishing $22B price tag.
- Nicira: Cloud-based company that virtualizes the network for a software defined data center. It was acquired by VMware for $1.26B.