The DocuSign Momentum 2017 conference in San Francisco highlighted the company’s continued success and customer growth.
DocuSign announced that they have seen major growth across multiple business lines at the first day of DocuSign Momentum 2017 in San Francisco. Some key highlights announced were:
- now has more than 300,000 customers and more than 200 million users in 188 countries
- Average of 300,000 new users joining the platform every day
- 135% year-over-year growth
There has also been substantial growth in DocuSign’s developer community:
- More than 42,000 developer sandboxes created
- More than 3,700 integrators on the platform today
- 58% of all DS transactions are completed via the Application Program Interface (API)
- Successful transactions from new integrations launched in the last year grew nearly 500%
CEO Dan Springer believes a larger opportunity awaits DocuSign in the future saying, “As we evolve our business, we are here to help our customers manage the entire process of coming to agreement digitally – and then delivering on those agreements. We’ve heard from customers across the board that they see DocuSign as a partner in this process – so we believe our growth has just started.”
DocuSign is also rolling out two key products for their Sumer ’17 Release: DocuSign Payments, and Organization Administration (OA). Payments will help organizations collect payments at the same time a customer signs an agreement, while OA will centralize all DocuSign accounts and users in a single location – offering greater visibility and control for administrators.
On average, DocuSign delivers $36.44 in value per document to customers
All facts in this post taken from DocuSign’s latest news release.